Thursday, February 9, 2012

TESTS!

So, in the next couple weeks I have a few tests. Well, more than a few.

I have an English test on Monday, Math test on Wednesday (which I really don't like, and I hate having to study for math), APW test, and a Chem test on Thursday.

Just an APW test takes up my whole week, and this is only the second test that I haven't had a weekend to study for it on. Usually mine are on Mondays, because I have it on a silver day.

But, with Math, Chem, and English? It doesn't seem like a lot when I write it down, but between all of them, I have ZERO free time. If only grades didn't matter :/

2 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

Gah I feel your pain! It seems like the week before every break, teachers suddenly remember that they had a bunch of stuff to test us on. I have tests in AP Calc, Lit, Econ, and Bio next week :/

Beth said...

Same here!! I am dreading my classes this week and am scared to see what will pop up!