Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Car is Cute so SHUTUP

Recently my family bought a third car which I have adopted as my own. It is a little red Scion and I find it adorable however two of my friends disagree. Everytime I drive up to one of their houses they make fun of it and call it "gay" and other not-so-friendly terms. Now, I do not mind the harmess teasing every once in awhile. And I knew from the minute my parents bought that car that those two friends would not like it because I have a much more cute, slug-buggish taste in cars whereas they like trucks and big cars.

However, when they are constantly nagging and nagging everytime I take them places, it makes me want to hit them. Plus neither of them have their liscenses and I DRIVE THEM PLACES. Talk about ungrateful right??? From now on, if they start complaining about my "gay" little car I am going to kick them out and laugh at them as they walk to the mall by themselves. HA.

2 comments:

Brit said...

just remember: you have a car. they don't even have their licenses. so they should just be grateful and quiet for their own good.

RHS Flash said...

Let them walk...