Monday, February 13, 2012

Sick, Allergies, WHAT?!

WHY AM I STARTING TO GET SICK? Like, I was perfectly...almost perfectly healthy on Friday. Then Saturday morning, I felt like crap. My running and blocked nose killed me. I used so many tissues that morning. It was worse when I needed to go to Mock Trial scrimmage just an hour after that. So, I took an allergy pill to help. Well, it didn't. Instead, it was like I didn't even take one! My ride to Ponderosa High was Alina and Patrick. Haha, o my god. Those two are weird, but at least it wasn't an awkward hour. We watched our coach dance in his car and he put his palm to the ceiling of his car at a yellow light, which, according to Patrick, meant that it was like a game where whoever touched the ceiling last would strip? Yeah, I don't know. And there was a mosquito and I smashed it with my paper, which got blood on it.:( And it was my new questions too. I think the body of the mosquito is still in Patrick's car. Oh well. And he also gave me a pill, but it STILL didn't help. And I sat through the trial just dying and using all of the tissues in the room. The opposing attorney made me pissed off because he wouldn't let me talk. So of course I got defensive. My face literally hurt so badly from using so many tissues. Not only that, but I like cried from one eye. Basically, whenever I breathed through my nose, my right eye, not my left, started tearing up. Now, this morning my allergies like evolved into a sickness. I wasn't coughing yesterday and now I am. I didn't have the feeling of throwing up and NOW I AM. The hell?! ARGH.

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Sad.... but hilarious. Rich detail makes it even funnier. But, I hope you feel better soon.

Rhiannon said...

Wouldn't it be nice to never get sick?