Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The most stressful thing for ALL Junior girls...

Soooooo I'm pretty much freaking out about Junior Prom. I still need a date, a dress, a party bus, and figure who out of all my friends are going; and we don't have much time. There's only 51 days left until March 24. That might seem like a lot, but in reality that is not much time at all!!

Anyway I know everything is going to work out, but just planning everything is stressful and it gives me anxiety thinking about it. I'm not as worried about getting a dress as I am getting a date. I know I'll find a dress and I'm sure the process for the most part will be fun. However the whole date situation makes me so stresses! I really want to go with someone but I just have no idea who I would go with, I would rather just go with one of my guy friends and have a good time and not really worry and be all nervous. The other problem is helping all my other friends find dates because they say they're not going if they don't have dates, and of course I want my friends to go! That's the whole part of prom is to spend time with your friends!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

It will work out... you are a catch.