Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mall Frustrations

One of my biggest annoyances in the world are people who do not have common sense and/or do not understand what they are hired to do. It is the most annoying thing in the world when you (a paying customer!) need help and the employees are either too rude or incompatent to help.

To start with at Forever 21 my friend really loved these shoes that were on the mannequinn and for those of you who have been to that store it is very unorganized so she asked an employee for help. Well, the first person did not even know what we were talking about and sent us to the dressing room to ask the girl in there. This prissy little girl treated us like we were a bother to her! What does she think she is getting paid to do? Sit there on her phone and stare at all the clothes? She glared at us and said, "Did you look in the shoe section." Wow you know what, I never thought to look there! You have been such a great help thank you for caring about the people who pay for YOUR paycheck! Ugh they need to train their workers to treat their customers with more respect!

The last store we went to was Charlotte Russe and it was not much better. The line looped around the store, there was one person and the registers and he did not have a clue what he was doing. He spent five minutes on each person taking his sweet time from scanning the shirts multiple times, to folding them at an incredibly slow pace and putting them in each bag gently and pausing for dramatic effect? And he kept asking me all these questions! How should I know do I work here! Plus I was in a hurry because I had somewhere to be in 20 min. and when I got home I realized he had not taken the security tag off the shirt! Stores need to be much more proactive in training their employees

1 comment:

Franchesca said...

I agree! It's ridiculous! People can just be so rude.