Friday, February 17, 2012

Junior Prom...

In previous years as an underclassman going through highschool theres always that time of the year where juniors girls are the most stressed. I had always promised myself after seeing those girls, i would never act like that.
Junior Prom causes girls to freak out about, what I thought, was stupid reasons such as dates, dresses, party busses, tables and what not.
It is now that time of the year again and I am one of the girls that annoyed me so much in previous years. At the beginning of the Junior Prom "season" I had decided to become one of the floaters that kinda just goes with the flow and lets other people be in charge. This I figured would eliminate most of the stress. Little did I know that there are five different groups i could go with. Now i am lost and confused with what to do and what group to go with and i definantely dont even want to think about shoes, dresses, tables, nails and even how white I'm gonna be due to the law banning tanning under 18.
So now, instead of being a floater lost and confused. I am trying to organize a group of random people...

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Christy said...

youll be okay i promise!!! i love you my back spot who i would die with out you save my life all of the time thank you fo rnot letting me die by hitting the ground even if you close your eyes when you catch me i still trust you. thats probably really stupid of me but i guess i trust you. love you! and im here for you with your stressful time :)