Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Berkeley Trip

So over break I went to go visit Berkeley with a few friends. We were originally going to go on train and meet our friend at the station, but last minute my parents became really worried, and decided I was not going on the train. They thought the the train station would be in too "dangerous" of an area and I would not be safe, so he drove us. I mean it's nice that he decided to still take me but at the same time I wish I could have been given a little more trust. Oh well there's always next time. But other than that the trip was really fun! The campus was really pretty and I got to see some old friends! I don't think I'll be going back for a while, but if I do I'm taking the train.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hahaha I'm glad Riley's girlfriend is actually real :) Hopefully she's pretty chica!

Amber C said...

Hahah we were all surprised! ;) Just kidding!

RHS Flash said...

Trains are way cool way to go.