Monday, February 13, 2012

Junior Prom and lots of speeches.

I don't know if I can go to Junior Prom this year! Mock trial state competition conflicts with it, so it's a blank on whether the juniors on the team can go or not until we know if we are going to state. Quite honestly, I rather go to state, but it's okay if we don't...

NO! It's not okay! I definitely want to go to state!

But I guess going to junior prom instead makes it not so bad :)

The team has worked really hard this year, and I really appreciate that and admire that as one of the attorneys. My defense team is really strong, and I love them a lot. My witness is a freshman, and the amount of effort she puts into making sure she takes on the "character" of her role is awesome. My fellow attorneys are great, guys, and I really am proud to be "one of them".

I worry about next year because we are losing a lot of strong senior talent, but I guess we'll just have to carry on.

And state for speech and debate! ARGH! I gotta work on that! SHOOOOT.
I forgot about that. i better start practicing now.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I laughed out loud... in a good way