Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stress Free at Sea

After several strenuous tests, multiple mock trials run throughs, and lots of packing and stressing for my cruise I am now whole heartedly ready for my furlough break. I have my AP World History and Geometry test tomorrow, my Chemistry test today, and my first Mock Trial competion tomorrow as well.

Oh and guess what?
I still haven't finished packing for my cruise!
I am an overpacker, I admit, but seriously, I'm scared I will forget something vital!

So after school on Friday I will be off to sea forgetting my stresses and riding on the Flow Rider (surf/boogie board thing on the ship), ice skating on the ship, swimming with dolphins in Mexico, partying in Jamaica, and forgetting all about how when I get back I have my dance 1 show, and more Mock Trial competitions.

Honestly, I love being busy and learning but seriously, there is nothing quite like a week to relax and have fun.
Hints why everyone loves Summer,
and the closer Summer gets,
the happier I get!

I'm a little burned out on Sophomore year, but I know I have to finish strong, ugh...

1 comment: