Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dog/Cat Sitting

So for the past few weeks I have been dog-sitting a lot, its not that hard and it's easy money, but it seems like the lady that I dog sit for is starting to become so reliant on me that it happens once or twice every week Since she is a single mom, she recently found a boyfriend and has been going out of town a lot to see him, as well as go to LA for work. The dog is locked up all day in the backyard and then comes in at night only to be locked up in the kitchen. I really feel that before she decided to get a dog, she should have thought about how much time she was going to be out of town... for the dog's sake.

This weekend, however I am really excited to go and cat-sit my cousin's kittens. They are so funny and have a lot of energy.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You should not have pets unless you have time for them.