Saturday, February 25, 2012

Disneyland

Over the February break my family and I went down to Southern California for a few days. We stayed at a condo in Newport Beach but went to Disneyland for a day. It was really fun but not everything I expected it to be. I remember it being so much bigger, like to walk across the park was a long trip, but I realized you can do it in like five minutes or less. All the buildings and rides were seemed a lot smaller as well. While we were there Space Mountain and Indiana Jones broke down while we were in line and some of the rides just didn’t have the thrill they used to. But despite these facts it was still an awesome day. The atmosphere at Disneyland is unlike anywhere else, the park is beautiful and well kept. Their attention to detail is extremely impressive, whether on a ride or in line, something that I don’t think I noticed when I was younger. It is really cool how each section of the park has there own theme with restaurants and even outfits to go with it! Overall it was a great, but exhausting experience, and I can’t wait to go back with my friends in June for Grad Night!

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I went to Disneyland too, and it definitely was not what I remembered!

Brit said...

so now that the workers at disneyland are allowed to have (limited) facial hair, was the experience infinitely improved?