Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm best friends with Drake

Yes, you just read that right. I am friends with Drake. Drizzy Drake, the Canadian rapper who has won the hearts of a million people. He is pretty chill. He helps me with my homework, walks with me to our classes and he gave me the idea to write this blog. As nice as he is, there are some things that make me mad about him.

He never gets me tickets to his concerts. He never lets me meet his celebrity friends. He never buys me new expensive things (even though he is a millionaire). How selfish, right? I'm not asking for backstage passes, Kanye's phone number or a brand new Bentley. I just thought he would show some appreciation to his real friends. But I guess that is too much to ask for some big time star.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Funny... and well written