Friday, February 17, 2012

Lately, I've been caught in a triangle between two people who hate each other. I like them both very very much, and so...it's awkward for me. But the two of them don't know that I like both of them a lot. They both think that I like them both just a little bit more than the other, and that's not true! It's just been difficult.

Beyond that, I am very pumped up for my speech tournaments next week! It's the most exciting thing...I really hope I make state, but I've come to this point where I am fine if I don't. Maybe I'm just really tired.

Either way, I'm at a rather content state. I worry a lot about everyone, and that's taxing, but I am at a point where I just don't care.

Speaking of not caring, Junior Prom. Whoa....I don't know how that's going to go. I don't want to go without a date, no matter how shallow that sounds. I guess I will probably ask one of my coworkers who doesn't go to Rocklin.

I know one of the reasons I'm not going to get asked is because I don't hang out with juniors. Therefore, I don't know very many people in my class, and not very many people in my class know me.

Sort of depressing, but if I make it state, then it won't matter.

But in the end, I'm happy. You know? Life could always be worse.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Stay out of the middle. And be careful about saying it could be worse... it could. Attitude of gratitude.