Friday, February 3, 2012

gossip

We all do it. We all say something about someone. It has become second nature. Gossip roams around society just waiting to be used and talked about.

I'm not saying I don't do it because trust me, I do it and don't realize sometimes. But we call make the conscious effort to stop. We can try to minimize what we say about those we despise. Or, even take the higher road and not say anything! Vent to your pillow, your dog, or any other pet you have.

You don't have to say hurtful and mean things right at school. Beause honestly, you don't who's listening. Gossip loves to travel. And it travels fast so what you say can come back and bite you back in the butt. hard. Think of what you are doing before anything leaves that big mouth of yours.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Yeah I completely agree. People need think before they say things

Rhiannon said...

I agree too. I know that sometimes it's really hard not to talk about someone, but if it's not true, and spreads around that would be bad :/

RHS Flash said...

Taht's an ongoing battle...even for adults. In church we are always talking about it.