Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Senior Ball: A Girl's Worst Nightmare



So last year, after Junior Prom, I was bored in Photo J. So I would look at prom dresses just for fun. One day, I stumbled upon my dream dress. Pink and sequins. Now that was me. It was $300. But I didn't care. It was my last year and I was gonna go with a BANG! So I called my mom and told her about it. That day we went to Nordstrom to try it on and it fit perfectly. So I went home and ordered it. It was an agonizing two weeks. Waiting for that perfect dress. Two weeks later, my dress came. I was super excited! My dress was here! I immediatley ran up the stairs and told my mom. Carefully, I cut the tape to open my box. I opened it...and there it wasn't. MY dress was not there. This was not my pink sequine Sean Collection gown I purchased. Here's the truth, I was crying. I was so sad. My mom called Nordstrom and they said they couldn't do anything about it. We had to return it and I had no dress for future Senior Ball.






I still looked at dresses. I saw the dress again online. I told my mom we had to reorder it again. Just one more time. I looked online and called her. We ordered it right on time. After, I went on the website and realized I got the last version of my dress. It was sold out.






Again, I waited two weeks. And finally, MY DRESS came. And it's amazing and perfect. Like me! Ok now that's a little conceited. Whatever. So BEWARE! This is my dress so don't get it.

4 comments:

KainaatB said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous dress. Have you found any shoes and accessories to go with it?

Franchesca said...

SO Pretty!

Franchesca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RHS Flash said...

funny, touching... but good for you for knowing what you want..