Friday, February 17, 2012

TIRED

IM TIRED. IM ANGRY. IM SICK. Not much more to it than that. Oh, I also have an AP test to sort of worry about. The thing is I don't really care about the grade I get for tests, as long as I try, ya know? I'd rather fail and stay calm and try again rather than get stressed and have massive headaches. Last night was Mock Trial and I can tell you that sitting in a courtroom for about four hours really does take all your energy out. I just wanted to sleep when I got home at 9:30pm, but I studied instead. It really sucked because I found myself trying to stay awake, but it just didn't work. How am I ever supposed to stay awake?!ACK, I NEED SLEEP:(

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Being involved takes a lot of energy. But I think Mock Trial is a cool way to do it.