Friday, February 3, 2012

Originality Since 1994



I dont know if you have heard of her, but there is this girl named Alexis Nyal who goes to Whitney. She made a Facebook page for all the pictures she takes and it's called "Originality Since 1994". If you haven't seen this page then you should definitely go look at it! Alexis currently has an album called "366" where she posts a photo everyday of the year. As well, she has many other albums from prior years including senior portraits and shoots of her friends with their families. If you haven't been on this page, it's worth looking at!

4 comments:

Mason said...

Wow! She is really good. Her pictures are very clever and unique.

RHS Flash said...

Really, really interesting

Alexis Nyal said...

I'm so flattered to see that someone would take the time to write this article!! Thank you RHS!

Alexis Nyal said...

Wow! This is so flattering! My teacher told me about this blog article! Thank you for sharing my passion!