Sunday, August 1, 2010

A bit overwhelmed

So I pretty much have a mini panic attack every time I think about how much time there is before school starts. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that summer is almost over. This has been the fastest summer of my life, and I can't help but think that I wasted it sitting around and watching TV.
While school was in session, I imagined this being the best summer of my life. I had this image in my head of everything I wanted this summer to be, and it was no where even close to living up to my expectations.
But anyway, I digress. I just have so much homework and I feel sick to my stomach whenever I actually think of getting it all done in the time I have left.

3 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

Ugh I have a lot of homework to do before school starts too and i have no idea how i'm gonna get it all done. Before each summer break I think of all the things I want to do but during summer I seem to forget what i wanted to do. Then before I know it school starts up again and I begin planning my next summer haha.

Anonymous said...

I cant believe summer is almost over either! It went by wayyyyyy too quickly! It seems like as we get older, our summers seem shorter because there is so much going on. When I was little, I felt like the summer took FOREVER but now that I'm almost a junior, I feel like it just flew by :(

natalie said...

yah this summer has definately not lived up to my expectations either...