Friday, August 20, 2010

First Week of Senior year done

I don't know if anyone else felt it, but that Tuesday going back to school...I did not want to go back to school, sure you get to see your friends and all but I had already seen my friends over the summer so to me there was no motivation...haha. Another reason why I didn't want to go back is going to bed earlier...this summer I had been going to bed around 2 am and getting up around 10 or 11....now I have to get up around 6:30 am. Not fun. Basically this week was just long and tiring and I'm glad that I am able to sleep in this weekend. I wish it was already Thanksgiving break.....Ok one of the good things about being a senior is leaving early, I really like the idea of having only 3 classes a day and being the oldest in the school. Hopefully next week I will adjust to school, but for now I'm just glad its the weekend.

No comments: