Monday, August 16, 2010

I Have Not Learned Yet

That procrastination is detrimental should be a given. However, for some, like me, it is not so straightforward. For those like me, it is known that procrastination is very very bad, yet some way, somehow, we always end up in those sticky situations that force us to do everything at the last minute. This often gives off the appearance of procrastination, which never hesitates to rear its ugly head and bite you in the buttocks given half a chance.
For those of you who have not learned, procrastination is indeed ruinous young ones. It is far more beneficial to get everything done in a timely manner. So don't be one of those people who procrastinate all the time. I say this with the utmost sincerity and gravity.
To those of you who never procrastinate. Bravo, bravo, and kudos to you. I hate you. Just kidding, it is very good of you to not be a dirty rotten procrastinator. You are truly ahead in this life and the good work ethic you must already have will suit you well throughout life.
Even though I am doing this late at night, the day before the assignment is due, and I've had all summer to do this. I hope you do not assume this to be procrastination, for it is not so. This is the work of delicate planning for an article about procrastination at precisely the time procrastinators would be doing their work.
If you have gleaned any information from this blog, or learned anything. Then may I say. Bravo, bravo, and kudos to you. Farewell and goodnight.

No comments: