Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Other Guys

Last Friday, I went to go see The Other Guys with my cousins and my brother. It was opening day and my cousins were stoked to go see it. They love Will Farrell but I am not thoroughly impressed by his style of acting... The only Will Farrell movie that I really thought was funny was Kicking and Screaming and that still didn't quite impress me... Anyways,they are all pumped to see the movie and I'm like ehh... all right. I thought it was going to be some really lame movie with Will Farrell's weird comedy but let me tell you, I was completely wrong!

The movie was HILARIOUS. And Will Farrell did not disappoint me AT ALL! I loved it and laughed the whole time. Plus, Will Farrell and Mark Wahlberg are just golden together. So basically, I'm glad I went and saw it and give it a 4 out 5 stars. If you haven't seen it, I suggest go see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see this movie so badly.