Monday, August 16, 2010

Looking forward

So this whole transition from summer to school feels like plain routine now. Sophomore year went by so fast and this summer seemed to go by even faster. I can't even imagine how fast this year will fly by. And I'm actually not dreading coming back to school. I think a huge part of that is because Rocklin is a really great school to be a part of. I'm looking forward to the dances, the football games, making new friends, and strengthening old bonds, and all the things that made both my freshman and sophomore years memorable. I'm even looking forward to the stress! I miss it! Like today I had Link in the morning from 7:00 am to 12:30 pm and then at 3:30 to 5:00 I had golf practice, and I still have some last minute studying I have to stress about(3 tests during the first week - BRING IT! and blogging of course...:). I was exhausted afterwards but it's great having things to do, places to go and people to see. Especially now that I have my license I can get so much done in one day.

I plan to make the most out of this year. Junior year is pretty much the last year to just be able to enjoy high school. Senior year is all about stressing over college app deadlines and scholarships. Seniors are not even on campus for part of the day. So walking on to campus tomorrow morning, I'll bring with me a positive attitude and open mind because my high school experience can only get better from here.

No comments: