Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paper Doesn't Do a License Justice


Well, today I got my real license, and just in time, because I lost my paper license a couple of days ago. There's just something awesome about having your actual license, the card that is. Though, of course, now I'm much more legally responsible... a mixed blessing? Getting my license really makes it seem like childhood is over. I've passed that ultimate threshold of adulthood. I don't know, I have two more years before being an actual "adult", but when do we really become adults? All I know is, I'm loving this :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky ducky! I still have to get my permit....*sad background music*

Erika said...

I know, driving around with your official license makes me feel so adult-ish. You are just so cool Brit.

Emily said...

You are what you think.

Keely said...

Nice. I want my license...Not until October.

Alisha said...

I feel the exact same! Driving to school and having the freedom to take myself wherever I please is a great feeling. The only problem is paying for gas...