Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wisdom Teeth

So guess who's getting their wisdom teeth pulled out on Thursday? That's right, I am.Well I guess getting out my wisdom teeth won't be too bad. I will get to live off of smoothies and ice cream. However, I'm really mad because of the day I'm getting them out. I was scheduled to get them out on Monday during Thanksgiving break, but now I have to get them out this Thursday, due to schedule conflicts. It's either now, or at Christmas, and I can't wait any longer. Ohhh and I forgot to mention that, I have a "weak jaw joint", so I won't be able to eat any solid foods for three weeks. No turkey and pumpkin pie this year.
Anyways, at least my friends have told me they're cmoing to visit me and they're bringing me fun stuff. For the next week I'll get to know netflix instant very well. Time to get caught up on shows!

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

The whole thing is no fun... but this way you'll be done at Winter Break.

Franchesca said...

I just found out I have to get mine out too!