Thursday, November 17, 2011

Obnoxious

You know what bothers me? Obnoxious people. Not like when you're with your friends and everyone is goofing off and having a good time, or at a party where it's loud and fun, but the people who love being obnoxious just for the sake of being obnoxious. Like the guy at the restaurant who just has to yell everything he says to make sure everyone hears him. Or the one guy in the movie theater who feels the need to yell profanity in dead silence. Those are the people I am talking about.

It is just so unneccessary. For example, the other day I was at a park where there are obviously little kids playing, and some rude guy decides to goof off with his friends and start screaming cuss words. Yes, I understand that people say words like that and I am not a prude, but he should have said it quieter, or at the least gone somewhere there were not any five year olds! All it is, is a way to get attention and impress their friends. I hate the "I'll do what I want and if you don't like it leave" attitude so many people have in public places now a days. Let's keep it classy while we are in public and save the joking around for where it belongs.

No comments: