Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I want to travel

I want to go somewhere. It seems like everyone is going somewhere over Thanksgiving break. For once, I just want to get out of rocklin.
I would love to go down to So Cal to visit mi familia and my friends. I have a few good friends that live down there who I haven't seen for like 5 months. They're like my brothers and sisters so I really want to go visit them. I also really want to go to Italy. I've dreamt about going to Italy for such a long time now. I think it would be really interesting to go there and just learn about the culture and experience it. I really don't care where I go, I just want to experience something different for a week to break up the routine of Rocklin. Maybe one day, I'll get away.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I hope you get to... and soon. Nichols