Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Calm down...

Its not Christmas yet... I feel that everyone should chill out its not even the end of November and there's already Christmas decorations in stores and were already playing Christmas songs on the announcements. Lets get real here, I mean really this is a little out of control.

What about Thanksgiving? I would say its a pretty important holiday. Taking time to just spend time with your family and thinking about what you're thankful for and understanding that there are others that aren't as fortunate as you are. Being able to sit around a table with your family and eat great food is just the best. Apparently society feels that we should just skip Thanksgiving all together and go straight to Christmas. I wonder why that is. I love both holidays so I would like to be able to enjoy both buts its kind of hard when people are just talking about Christmas non stop and all I see is Christmas stuff everywhere.

I just wish we could all slow down and just live day by day Christmas will come soon enough just not yet... don't forget about Thanksgiving.

No comments: