Thursday, November 17, 2011

College applications

So it turns out that I am probably going to be that student who waits until the last minute to get her UC applications in. I'm not sure what it is, but I am having an extremely difficult time figuring out what I am going to write about for my personal statments. The application portion is completed (that took me about six hours...) but I'm not getting anywhere on the essays. I dedicated three days for just writing my essays. I even took off work to do it! And I still have not gotten anywhere. I start writing a paragraph and then I decide I hate it, or I realize I'm rambling about nothing and I start over. Maybe it's because I don't know who I am yet...? I am so confused and scared. UC Davis/UCLA are my top choices and if I don't get my apps done, I'll either have to go Sierra or to one of my backups. I've always kept the option of Sierra open, but I just really want to get out of Rocklin for a while...
Here is where I have applied/will be applying to (hopefully)
Have applied:
Cal Poly - Biological Sciences with emphasis in Anatomy/Physiology
Chico - Cellular and Molecular Biology
San Diego State - Nursing
Will apply:
UC Davis - Exercise Biology
UCLA - Nursing
UCSB - Physiology
I'm not sure what private schools I want to apply to...
But I'm so excited!!!

No comments: