Thursday, November 10, 2011

Winter Jig and French

So, the Winter Jig is tonight. I can't go because I'm busy, but it seems like barely anybody is going. Half of my friends are having a movie night, and I think it seems like having a Winter Jig in November is ridiculus. I think that the Winter Jig should at least be in December, because that's when I start feeling the wintery Christmas spirit. Saying that though, I have already made my holiday playlist on iTunes.


On another note, French Club is having a Breakfast Bistro on December 5th, and I'm really excited because we're having Madelines (Sp?) and hot chocolate. I have to admit that my favorite foods for the Bistro, are Madelines, hot chocolate, and crepes. Plus, nutella is always nice :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't go to winter jig either. I dont know if I am sad or happy. Sad I am going to miss it snowing and happy I get to just stay at home, with my saved money watching my TV shows. BONES AND VD!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

I am just too excited for the French Bistro!! Love having free food in the morning with friends! and @Michelle: BONES as in the Booth and Brennan BONES?? Or something else?