Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh Brother

This year's Thanksgiving break, I feel I am accomplishing a lot. Not jsut sitting around the house, eating oreos, and watching Crazy Stupid Love over and over again. Though I'm not saying anything is wrong with that...

But this break, I'm visiting my bro in LA. He's a college boy now and I miss him too much. You can only Skype so much until you can't anymore and realize I need to visit this kid! Immediately!

He's my idol, my mentor, and my confidant.

Besides visitng him, we will be going to San Diego for my soccer tournament, Irvine for my family, and Downtown LA for some sightseeing.

And THANKSGIVING Oh this holiday takes the cake besides Christmas of course. Our family does Thanksgiving justice. A massive turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn, stuffing, rolls and rolls of bread, and yams. It just makes your mouth water... AND we add a touch of Vietnamese cuisine. Delish.

No comments: