Thursday, November 10, 2011

AP Biology... A Blessing or a Curse?

The title says it all.

WHen I decided to take this class last year I thought alright, I can do this. It's not going to be to bad right? And then I actually was in the class, learning the stuff, and saying crap.

From this point, I thought of AP Bio as the death of me. It was going to practically kill me with all the reading, the labs, the tests! I wanted to curl up into a ball, scream I dont want to read the AP Bio chapter tonight, and then never take the tests.

But, I had a sudden epiphany if you will. I could just wallow in my sorrow and complaining or simply push past it and make this AP Bio year the best it could possibly be.

I need to get over my pointless complaints and simply embrace this as a blessing! It's a pretty useful class to take. It'll provide me the pre requeisites needed in college. Hopefully the rewards outweigh the negatives.

2 comments:

Amber C said...

Oh MiMi, I understand your pain. This is the hardest class I have ever taken in my life. Don't worry girl, you got it! :)

RHS Flash said...

It is one of those courses you need to work through. But I've heard AP Chem is the really tough one- LOL. Nichols