Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Devin...

When Devin "itches" his eye it drives me crazy! He does it at least 3 times a day and it makes the creepiest sound ever. I just cant even handle how much it bothers me, actually Devin does a lot of things that bother me. I think I will name off all the things that Devin does that annoy me-(don't get me wrong I love Devin, he's one of my best friends)

1. When he says I "swagger jacked" his conversation with a girl
2. When he gets sassy for no apparent reason
3. When he attempts to help me with my math homework then gives me attitude for not understanding...my bad I'm not a genius
4. When he comes and talks to me then randomly gets up and walks away and goes and talks to someone else, apparently I'm boring
5. When he starts drama like a girl.

Anyway there are other little things that I cant think of at the top of my head, but there a lot of things Devin does that I love. He helps me with math, he is hilarious, fun to be around, hes a great friend, and he always listens and helps me with my problems. He may drive me nuts once in a while but I think I can get over it, love you Devin!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

**Ashley Jones** said...

Hahahah this made me laugh so hard! Love you Devin!