Thursday, November 17, 2011

The ol' Bandwagon label

So I've been a packers fan for 4 years now. Ever since Brett Favre was on the team and trust me that was a looooong time ago. Even as a freshman i was wearing my packers shirt and people clearly knew I was a packers fan. So they finally win a superbowl just this febuarary, I just happen to say I'm a fan of the packers, or wear some kind of form of packers clothing and BAM-labeled a bandwagon. And in sports, being called a bandwagon is the biggest offense you could EVER say to a fan. No matter how much I protest, no they won a superbowl and I'm the bandwagon fan. It sucks because they're all these other people who are the TRUE bandwagon, and I get thrown into the mix even though I'm the true fan. I pretty much can't even show support or my liking anymore because the word bandwagon slips out. Hell, I would rather see another team win the superbowl just s the label goes away. Buuuut you know what? I LOVE that team, they're undefeated, stacked with my favorite players, so call me bandwagon or not, but I will ALWAYS be a packers fan. GO PACK GO!

4 comments:

Taras said...

Great enthusiasm! Except the fact that the Packers suck and won't win the superbowl. But I understand your strong support for the team. Good Job

Ryan Peterson said...

ya the packers suck so much that they're undefeated,have the best QB and receiving core in the NFL, and avergae more than 30 points a game. And taras please, at least I can write my OWN review article xD

Taras said...

hahahahhaaaaaa its not my fault some people like bashing my awesome articles ok. and packers will always suck in my mind ryan

Taras said...

its all about the chargers!!!!!!!!