Monday, November 28, 2011

Typical Thanksgiving Break

Lazy movie days filled with eating comfort food and wrapping yourself in furry blankets and having pillow fights with pillow pets. This was my Thanksgiving break at the core, and when I wasn't watching movies at home, I was going to the movie theaters. First, I saw Breaking Dawn, which was really good but slightly distrubing to me just because of the end...babies...being ripped out of a stomache....dear god. Anyways, I then watchesd Puss in Boots which was hilarious and super cute! Then as my last movie I watched Happy Feet 2 which was touching and even more adorable than Puss in Boots. I went out to eat a lot too, on top of Thanksgiving, so I had to have gained 10 lbs. Progressing events over break included baking my first pie! I made a chocolate pecan pie with an emeril laggase recipe. It tasted amazing I was really proud, my brother Marc hardly helped me, I am a soon to be baker! After Thanksgiving came the Christmas rush. Although my lights aren't up, I have gone Christmas shopping for my sister and her kids who are coming for Christmas. I also went to Apple Hill which had Santa handing out candy canes and Christmas tree cutting. Overall, all of these events I have talked about had one deciding factor that made them so spectacular. My boyfriend of 5 months now did all of this with me, after he just got over tonsilitis and not seeing me for a while. It made this break amazing and an adventure. I can't wait till Christmas break because we will both have no school to worry about because of new semesters! Unfortunatley, he will still have to work :( Its okay though, money for Christmas cookies! hehe :)  

No comments: