Monday, November 28, 2011

Ahhhh Horror!

So I recently watched The Ring. I know, I know...that movie came out forrrever ago. But I finally got the guts to watch it and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The story line was great, it kept me on my toes the entire time, and it was directed well. It seriously was one of the best horror movies I've watched in a while.
It makes me wonder why I can't find any good horror movies these days. It's rare to find a scary movie that has a good quality story line. All the "horror" movies I've watched recently (besides The Ring) are horribly directed, have some random sex scene that really has nothing to do with the story, and/or have a poor quality plot. Maybe it's just me? Or do you guys feel the same on this? I mean, every once in a while I'll watch a pretty good scary movie, but usually they aren't as fantastic as they used to be.

Oh, and if you do watch The Ring for the first time like I just did, don't watch it at night and stay away from the televisions for at least 24 hours. I have a TV in my room right in front of my bed and it was incredibly hard to sleep. Just sayin.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Oh I really liked that movie! I thought it was a really well made scary movie.