Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MLIA; My Life Is Average

So every blue day morning, I come into this class and go onto mylifeisaverage.com . I don't know what the deal is but it just lightens up my day. Some of the stories are silly or boring and others are just outrageous- it really depends on what type of tolerance in funniness you have. But for me, this site is my personal laughing gas. It has so many dumb stories and weird situations; like google vs. yahoo war or mystery seeker. Whatever the reason is, MLIA.com is one funny place.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

We have so much fun!! Some of those stories seem like they are really fake, but it would be amazing if they were real. I wish that I have something happen to me to make ML(I)A.

Liz said...

I agree. Some of the stories are too dumb to even be real, but its awesome to try and imagine them BEING real. It just shows the creativeness the people have to create such stories. and YES WE DO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!! The only thing that ruins it is the ants at our pod......