Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stop...Hammertime

It's that time again. Mock Trial is starting! How exciting! I absolutely love doing Mock Trial because the team is just one happy family (well, most of us). There are some issues which are preventing me from fully enjoying the club experience, but besides that, I can't wait to get started and get back into the regular routine of going to practice that I had my freshman year.
Two thing are...irking me though. One is that there are certain people in which I don't exactly look forward to working with. And yes, I know that life is always filled with things that you must do which you hate, but I feel like they are just going to bring me down...and in the end, it'll affect my mood and performance. Hopefully, the team can bond and I can form some sort of connection with certain people.
Next is that the dance show is at the same time as the competition! That means that I may not be able to compete because I'd still have homework, the show, and the competition to take care of! That's going to be one stressful week...I'm not looking forward to probably missing the competition because I have a passion for Mock Trial, and I don't want one of my classes to get in the way of that.
Besides that, I'm so freaking happy that more people are joining that seem to be dedicated and I honestly just want another great year with the club!:D Oh, if interested, join! Just talk to someone in it, like me. There's always room for more people.

No comments: