Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas List

This year, I'm finding it rather difficult to come up with what I want for Christmas. I'm not really someone who buys a lot and the aspect of other people buying me stuff doesn't really appeal to me. I mean who doesn't like free stuff but at the same time knowing other people are having to go through so much trouble just to buy you that one thing you want, doesn't really brush me the right way. I don't really need anything they're getting me and I've been doing fine with out it. Anything I want would be easier to get by my self rather than have some one else buy it for me and then my Christmas list turns more into a grocery list of tech goods. I guess it's easier to do when you're younger and you think some fat magical guy is going to be doing all the work with his army of elves but when you know the people that are going to get the stuff off your list, it's a bit different.

3 comments:

Taras said...

I am having trouble the same way.

yourmom said...

sometimes I touch myself...

Anonymous said...

Ryan Peterson is "yourmom."