Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Autumn is Here...

UGGGHHHHHH. It's that time again - allergies.
Every spring and winter, I get allergies. Bad allergies. The kind where your nose is bipolar, one moment it's stuffed and then it's runny. The kind where you sneeze at least 10 times every hour. The kind where your throat is kinda sore and your head feels clogged up and like it's going to explode.
Yeah...NOT FUN. The worst part is when my nose/throat feel like they are on fire as I breath. Or when my throat is incredibly itchy and there is nothing I can do to relieve it.

This morning I took 2 zertechs (sp?) and it seems to not be helping at all. All my symptoms are still here, including my plugged ears. I can't hear anything really. The only thing these zertechs are doing is making me drowsy. I have an important monologue today in theatre 4 and I'm getting really nervous that I'm going to forget my lines...And then I have a driving lesson tonight at 6:45. In the dark. On the freeway. With a creeper sitting next to me.
I'm going to LOSE IT.
So if you see my around the room, looking tired, you know why. And if I don't hear you call my name, you also know why. Just yell a little louder.

1 comment:

Franchesca said...

Feel better Ashley!