Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tennis comes to an end this year

So my tennis season has come to an end this school year. As a team we made it really far. We were able to make it all the way to semifinals. We played Granite Bay, they're one of the top teams in the entire state. Despite the loss, we still tried our best and were able to win two matches out of the nine. That was one more than the previous times we played them.
Although we tried our best, I'm still a bit sad that it was our last match. The girls on my team have grown so close to me, they're like sisters now. I will miss my senior girls so much. It makes me sad to think that yesterday was the last match with Shannon, Holly and Stefanie. I will miss them so much.
Although the seasons over, I won't stop playing. I'll continue to play throughout the week to improve my game. Also I'll cross train to help my game. Next year will be my last year, and I want to be at a higher rank than I am now. So hopefully, if I remain dedicated, my work will pay off next year.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

GO AMBER! Its okay tennis was good! You guys did your best and thats all you can give although sometimes it may not be enough... who cares! You had fun :)