Friday, April 20, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

Sooo I got my Wisdom teeth out a couple weeks ago and I had the absolute worst experience of my life! Today is the only day where I have felt ok, and wednesday I offically was feeling a little bit better, enough to stop taking my medication. That is just ridiculous. I knew it was going to be painful but I thought it would last for a couple days not a couple weeks. Everyone that I have talked to that got their wisdom teeth out didn't have to deal with the pain this long, the longest I heared was like a week and a half. I went back to the oral surgeon and he said normally people dont stay in pain for as long as I was but he also said some just react differently to it, and that I should be fine eventually.

Then on monday, to make everything worse I got sick. Apperently I just can't feel normal without having my whole face in major pain, or not being able to breathe through my nose. Hopefully I get completely better soon because pretty much this whole month I have felt like crap.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Everyone is different on this, you had the tough one.