Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The water hits gently vibrating every sensation.
I hear the water splash and it makes my senses swirl.
My eyes flood with teary drops that fall briskly down my cheeks.
My heart beats lightly, softly, slow.
My fingers crawl to refuge in my puny pockets of warmth.
My socks soak in the cold that bitterly bites my toes.
  There I stood, I froze.
Just a random little poem that I wrote while it's raining with a picture that matched :) I have really been thinking about pursuing writing as my major in college and ultimatley my carreer. Whether it is journalism, blogging, creative writing, being a novelist. I don't really care, I just love to write stories, it is my creative outlet.

2 comments:

Kacy said...

Nice poem, go look at mine

RHS Flash said...

Love it. Just love it.