Tuesday, April 10, 2012

San Francisco

Ya know the first few times i went to san francisco i wasn't that impressed. I mean i get it's an international city, but call me a downer or whatever I just didn't have that much fun. Over spring break though i visited the city thursday and friday and i had a really good time with my family. We went to the House of Prime Rib and i had one of the best dinners i've ever had while dining out (and largest portioned), we went to fisherman's whard and Pier 39. I had crepes twice, and we visited Chinatown, lombard street (the curviest street in the world), Coit Tower, Union Square, and Joe's Cable Car (the best burgers you'll ever taste, if you haven't been there... GET THERE!). I had a great time sightseeing and shopping with my family i wish i could go back. Maybe it's just because i'm older, but i definitely had a good time and now appreciate the golden city.

3 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Love the city... so many parts in such a small area.

RHS Flash said...

Love the city... so many parts in such a small area.

Amber C said...

I love San Fran!! There's always so much you can do there. Pier 39 is one of my favorites!