Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Broken

It is great to get time off from school which is my main stressor. And now that I'm back, I'm refreshed and renewed. But life with my friends and family has only gotten more hectic, and has become my new main stressor. It really shows because my dream last night was dark and gory and it involved both my family and my friends.

I got into so many situations over break, and I didn't get to see all my friends, or if I saw some I didn't see them enough and there was so much drama. I really just wish everyone was more laid back, and sometimes I really just wish I had no cell phone, because I seriously loath texting.

Texting to me is a form to get rid of boredem which I understand, your in the car and you want to talk to your friends. But really you just ignore everything happening around you and waste time you could actually be doing something productive or fun. When other people text and ignore it is one of my biggest pet peeves, so when I do it I feel terrible.

The thing is, you can't just ignore texts, because people know you got them, and just an, "ok," or "lol," is no longer sufficent.

Anyways, some postives to my break, I went to Santa Cruz, I saw The Hunger Games for the second time, and I got my hair cut and dyed.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I'm worried texting among other things is creating an ADD society.