Thursday, April 12, 2012

Say Oui!

So I brought up the French Trip to my parents last night and they actually sounded like it was possible and that they might say oui! We could afford it and we can probably do it and I was just like YESSSSSSSSSS!
If I do go my brother will probably go to, it will be next Summer 2013, my brother will have graduated and it will be like our last big trip together. Also, this is the first year that the french trip also includes a 6 day stay with a french family in Nice, France where the kids are the same age as us! And we get to go to a French school and obviously see everything France has to offer. If we end up going, I will have a HUGE motivation throughout my Junior year and I know my brother will have a great experience to look forward to when he is done with his Senior year.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

That would be way cool