Thursday, April 12, 2012

~natalie pinna and christy sharkey~

JOURNALISM isn't just like any other classes and it is not just a class making the school newspaper but actually knowing more about the people in your class, and especially the people next to you because they are your neighbours in your pod!!
Last year, I don't know these people... after three years in this school, on my last year, I took photojournalism 2 where its combines with the journalism students and I come to make new friends with natalie pinna and christy sharkey who are amazingly really nice and funny! they are my journalism neighbours in my pod. Natalie, who when i first met her, reminded me of the latina version of barbie and who is also a senior. And Christy, who is always make people in our pod feels happy. Its somewhat sad that I become to know them better on my last year. But its been a great times with them.

2 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

Wheeeeeeeee. I love this blog Devina! They are pretty great!

RHS Flash said...

You are such a positive person