Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekend at Davis

On Friday after school my friend Brit Husmann and I went to visit our friend Danielle at UC Davis. It was so much fun! We walked around the campus, visited friends, ate at the dining commons, got frozen yogurt, and went hot tubbing. The next day was picnic day, which was a lot different than I expected. There was a parade, lots of little booths, dog races/shows, a sledding hill with snow, and a magic show. I never realized how big UC Davis is and I really liked the campus and surrounding town. It was a great weekend, even though it was a little hot and we unfortunately got a parking ticket on Friday night. Although I’m not going to UC Davis, this past weekend has made me really excited to go to college next year!

1 comment:

Brit said...

that was such an awesome weekend :)