Thursday, April 5, 2012

Driving

So on Monday I got my permit and today I had my first driving lesson. I was a nervous wreck. I started out really calm, then went back to nervous and then back to calm. The car itself was nice, but the brake and the gas pedals were super high and I was NOT comfortable with them at all. I would barely touch the pedals and the car would jolt. Not good. But other than that, it was my first time driving and I think I did pretty darn well. My nerves were so jitterbugged that I wanted to go out again when I came home. Only that feeling lasted 15 minutes because I immediately crashed on my bed into an hour long nap. (I hadn't slept well last night because I was so nervous for today). But anyhow, lets just say that whenever my mom or dad goes out now, they will be driven around by me!