Friday, April 20, 2012

This Week.

Complaining is something that I like to do, so that is what I will doing right now. This week has been terrible. Absolutely nothing has gone right. It all started off with me waking up Monday morning with a 101 degree fever, and carrying on through Wednesday. Along with hot flashes and chills, I've had a horrible sore throat, a migraine and swollen sinuses. Let's be honest, school is already bad enough when you are feeling dandy. Put together 6 hours of lecturing teachers and the feeling of death, and you have a lightweight version of hell. I am feeling better now, but not quite perfect.

What else has gone wrong this week? Well, the juniors practically got raped in Powderpuff. In addition to their entire team being twice our size, they also had a lot more practice than we did, and ultimately, better coaching. I wasn't delusional, I knew we were going to lose but I was hoping for it to be at least close. Being one of the most competitive people in the world, losing 35-12 doesn't cut it for me. I still get mad when anyone bring up the game, even though it was four days ago.

These are just two of the many things that have gone wrong this week. I could write on and on about certain a**hole guys, and certain "friends" who have contributed to this terrible week, but I know that honestly, you all don't care. And I don't blame you.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Hoping this week goes better. That was a rough one.