Thursday, April 12, 2012

music of the week

I just realize that I always have music of the week. The music I listen always depend on my mood and how my life goes during each week. Few weeks ago, I guess I have a better mood so I start listening to mamma mia for almost a week, and last week during spring break, I didn't do anything, feeling slow and tired, I listened to musics from zooey deschanel, jack johnson or ingrid michaelson or regina spektor. And this week, when school start, I actually feel excited, not just because its sadies week but also that going to school, I have something to do every day. But now, almost at the end of the week, I feel mellow and the senioritis I start listening to the beatles of the beach boy. I listen to pandora these days because you never know what songs come next after another. I used to listen to my ipod but because of I listen to it a lot of time, I can almost guess what song will come next and know how the lyrics and the music goes.

No comments: